Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Woolbert Wednesdays!

so this Woolbert Wednesday i decided id give Ovaltine an interview.


E: so what chu been up to latley dog

O: hibernating since its the winter

E: well in detail, what do you mean by hibernating

O: i mostly mean sleeping. James taught me how since he hibernates with the bears in the forest by his school.

E: hahaha

O: oh i have a funny picture you can use for it

E: word dog
you ever see him up there

O: nah, the forest life isnt for me
E: same. i think james is to haggard for everyone

O: yeah, did you know he already has a wife and a house?

E: WHAT

O: and a giant truck to carry more trees to his house
for firewood

E: ive heard numerous stories of him and his love triangles
not a wife
you get yo skate on up in boston?
when there is no snow

O: of course, I gotta get some money to feed my daughter

E: droppin hammers?

O: no I havent been on my game lately

E: back lips?

O: no those are played out

E: naw

O: fo sho

E: got any crazy skate stories

O: yes one night ben carl and I got majorly buck here, skated home from a party, and I fell on my head. Ben wiped out in the middle of the road and his board got lost under a car, only for carl to find it moments. Before Carl found it we thought it was gone forever

E: haha
so i heard theres a new film in the works?

O: I dont know, possibly. The last few times I went out filming I kept falling and almost smashing my camera into the ground. If my camera doesn't die, then of course

E: i heard the name. i think its supa sick. but many have hated on it

O: haha who doesnt like it

E: i dont wanna drop any names

O: ah man
mo made it up
i know cortez isnt feeling it

E: thats who
so hows da biddies treatin you up in boston

O: haha i'm doing fine

E: gettin it?

O: is that a question

E: is that an answer

O: i think it sums it up enough

E:hahah
who is your least favorite person on the earth

O: i have no idea

E: i heard it was the killa

O: nono that was a joke, cortez is on the list but he most likely isnt at the top
its just that his xbox skills are so poor, it frustrates me

E: yeeea
even though i merk you on the regular

O:haha no way

E: do you know who you look up to the most

O: well theres a few people
E: who dat

O: michael jordan, john rambo, rocky balboa to name a few

E: oh shit
why is that

O: dude read the names
they are true legends

E: this is true

O: oh
i almost forgot
40 in 5 minutes
hes also a legend



E: worddd
captin is a boss
whats a normal weekend like for richbull?

O: haha
it depends

E: fine whats the most recent weekend

O: lately less skating just because it is so cold
sometimes drinking the brews by the fire

E: you were telling me about some south american party
explain

O: ah
that wasnt last weekend
that was a little while ago
one of my friends is ecuadorian and knows many people of spanish and south american descent, two who own a house. and they have raging parties where myself and a few of my buddies are the only non-hispanic people. its always a good time

E: you see the new woolbert wednesday?

O: no haha

E: haah

O: oh haha
no take that off man

E: its the pic of you after you "got worked"

O: i look like a bitch

E: na dog

O:oh man
INTERVIEW OVER

( I take down the pic)

E: final words?

O: ill see you at the old stomping grounds soon

E: that it?
drop some knowlage richard

O: well, at least ill see you and 40 in 5 min. maybe not henry

E: yeah henrey is a vagina

O: has a mangina.*




No comments:

Post a Comment